Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care, Second Floor
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Miami University, 2011
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Ohio University, 2014
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Certification, Emory University Vestibular Competency Course, 2019
- Certified Clinician, Parkinson Wellness Recovery (PWR!)
- LSVT (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment) BIG Certified Therapist
Experience and Interests
Ashlin is a board certified neurological clinical specialist who has worked at Martha Morehouse in Outpatient Rehabilitation since 2015. She specializes in treating patients with brain injuries and vestibular disorders. She is invested in developing a client-centered approach with a focus on the patients’ goals and creating a comfortable and fun environment.