Whether you are seeking rehabilitative care for a minor injury or a more serious, debilitating disease or condition, Ohio State offers the expert care you need in a convenient, outpatient location. Patients often visit Ohio State’s outpatient services for care related to these conditions: Orthopedic Conditions, Neurologic Conditions and Assistive Technology Services.
How to schedule a therapy appointment
Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy
Ask your physician for a referral or a prescription for rehabilitation. Choose one of our convenient outpatient rehabilitation facilities.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Assistive Technology Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care - 614-685-5600
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Dublin - 614-293-6384
- Outpatient Rehabilitation East Hospital - 614-257-3390
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care - 614-293-4523
- Outpatient Rehabilitation New Albany Outpatient Care - 614-366-0722
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Powell YMCA - 614-366-7028
- More +
Why choose Ohio State for Outpatient Rehabilitation
A Team of Experts: Each patient’s care team is created from Ohio State’s expert care providers: physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, social workers, case managers, rehabilitation psychologists and others dedicated to the person’s well-being.
Personalized Care: Ohio State’s team of specialists combines state-of-the-art treatments with personalized care to meet each patient's unique and changing needs and goals.
The Nation’s Best Right Here in Central Ohio – Ohio State’s Rehabilitation Program is:
- Accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities), which means Ohio State’s rehab program meets the nation’s highest standards of quality, safely and outcome measures
- First and only program in the State of Ohio to obtain CARF Accreditation in Outpatient Stroke Specialty Program
- One of five centers in the nation chosen to participate in the NeuroRecovery Network, which uses activity-based therapies for spinal cord injury rehabilitation
- One of 16 centers in the country with a model program for treatment and research of rehabilitation following brain injury, the Ohio Regional Traumatic Brain Injury Model System
- One of 14 centers in the country with a model program for treatment and research of rehabilitation following Spinal Cord Injury, OSUWMC Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems
Learn how rehabilitation helped these patients
Joe Parish: NeuroRecovery Network
Read about Joe Parrish’s recovery from spinal cord injury and his rehabilitation through Ohio State’s NeuroRecovery Network program.
Sue Alden: Outpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation
Sue Alden regained everyday skills as a patient at Ohio State’s outpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program.