Ohio State Sports Medicine Rehabilitation is proud to partner with the Jewish Community Center of Greater Columbus to bring physical therapy services into the Bexley area. Physical therapy services include:
- Sports related injuries such as sprains, strains and return to play
- Post-surgery return to activity
- Keeping active with osteoarthritis
- Spine ailments such as neck and low back pain
- Addressing daily aches and pains
Learn more about Ohio State's sports medicine services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed