Ohio State Outpatient Rehabilitation
Hours Today: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
See full hours
Work with our outstanding team of rehabilitation specialists including physical therapists (PTs), occupational therapists (OTs) and speech language pathologists (SLPs) to help you recover and regain functionality so that you can get back to life. The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center therapists provide expert care in the following areas:
Conditions treated for neurological rehabilitation include amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord, stroke and vestibular (balance) disorders.
Services we offer to manage/treat these conditions:
- Mobility and transfers
- Self-care and daily activities
- Swallowing function
- Behavior, communication skills and cognition
- Bowel and bladder management
- Wheelchair training/skills
- Reintegration into life roles
- State-of-the-art equipment available at our facility includes: SafeGait system, functional electrical stimulation (FES) cycle and Xcite systems, driving simulator, locomotor training and computerized vestibular assessment
Orthopedic and sports medicine rehabilitation
Conditions treated with orthopedic rehabilitation for daily aches and pains, orthopedic surgeries, back pain, bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint injuries, neck pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sprains and strains
- Self-care, activities of daily living, pain management, mobility, strengthening, coordination
Sports medicine rehabilitation for postsurgery return to activity, keeping active with osteoarthritis, addressing daily aches and pains, specialty programs in endurance medicine, ACL injury prevention, golf performance, pitching analysis, weight training, performing arts and more
- Mobility, strengthening, returning to activity, returning to sports, pain management, injury prevention
Specialty rehabilitation programs:
- Endurance medicine
- Women’s health rehabilitation (pelvic floor therapy, etc.)
- Driving readiness
- Dry needling
- Parkinson's disease
- Brain injury
- Chronic pain
- Hand splinting
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury
- Vestibular rehabilitation
Learn more about Ohio State's outpatient rehabilitation services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed