This program offers rehabilitation services for patients after they have returned home from the hospital or another rehabilitation facility. These are known as outpatient services. These services help patients achieve their highest level of recovery.
Following a physician's referral, your treatment may include:
- Video-recording of eye movements to assist in diagnosis and treatment of your condition
- A personalized plan of care developed by our clinical team and reviewed on an ongoing basis
- Exercise programs to improve range of motion, increase strength, improve flexibility and mobility and decrease dizziness
- Patient and family education and counseling
- Stress management and emotional support
Ohio State Vestibular Support Group
The Ohio State Vestibular Support Group is for individuals who are living with and seeking support for dizziness and balance issues related to a diagnosed vestibular system problem.
The purpose: To provide an environment of support and encouragement where individuals can interact with others who are dealing with the challenges of chronic dizziness and imbalance.
Meetings will include educational presentations to help individuals understand how to live and cope with their symptoms, as well as identifying resources to aid in ongoing management. Caregivers or family members providing support for friends and loved ones living with vestibular disorders are also invited to attend.
Light refreshments provided.
When: Second Tuesday of every month, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Where: Outpatient Care Gahanna
920 N Hamilton Rd, Gahanna, OH 43230
Conference Room 801
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-366-0722