Ohio State Outpatient Rehabilitation Powell YMCA is conveniently located just south of Liberty Township Park in Powell. It's one of several therapy centers offering The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center expertise, personalized to your needs.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Social work
- Aquatic therapy
- Arthritis rehabilitation
- Clinical bedside swallowing evaluations
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) LOUD – treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® (LSVT) BIG – treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Low vision/neurovision
- Neurological rehabilitation - ALS, brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, spinal cord, stroke, Parkinson’s disease)
- Orthopedic rehabilitation - amputations, arthroscopic and orthopedic surgeries, back pain, bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains, tendinitis)
- Power wheelchair training
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Wheelchair seating and mobility
The rehab entrance is on the opposite side of the building from the main YMCA entrance. Look for our sign on the side of the building.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Call ahead for appointment.