Ohio State Outpatient Rehabilitation
Hours Today: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
See full hours
Services offered include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Social work
- Rehabilitation psychology
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Aquatic therapy
- Arthritis rehabilitation
- Brain injury rehabilitation
- Case management
- Functional capacity evaluations (disability and return to work)
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® LOUD for Parkinson's disease
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® BIG for Parkinson's disease
- Neurological rehabilitation for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord, stroke
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for amputations, arthroscopic and orthopaedic surgeries, back pain, bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains, tendinitis
- Spasticity management
- Spinal cord Injury rehabilitation
- Swallowing evaluation and treatment
- Vestibular (balance) disorders rehabilitation
- Women's health rehabilitation
Learn more about Ohio State's outpatient rehabilitation services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed