Ohio State Outpatient Rehabilitation
Hours Today: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
See full hours
Through July 8, 2022, the exit south of the Martha Morehouse Tower in the complex will be closed onto Kenny Road. Shuttles will be rerouted, and riders are encouraged to allow additional time for travel. Starting April 25, patient and visitor parking will change. View the map for updates.
Services offered include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Social work
- Rehabilitation psychology
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Aquatic therapy
- Arthritis rehabilitation
- Brain injury rehabilitation
- Case management
- Functional capacity evaluations (disability and return to work)
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® LOUD for Parkinson's disease
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment® BIG for Parkinson's disease
- Neurological rehabilitation for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord, stroke
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for amputations, arthroscopic and orthopaedic surgeries, back pain, bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains, tendinitis
- Spasticity management
- Spinal cord Injury rehabilitation
- Swallowing evaluation and treatment
- Vestibular (balance) disorders rehabilitation
- Women's health rehabilitation
Learn more about Ohio State's outpatient rehabilitation services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed