Our services include outpatient physical therapy for the following:
- Musculoskeletal issues (bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains)
- Recovery after orthopedic surgery (total hip or knee replacement, shoulder arthroplasty, arthroscopic surgery, neck and back surgery)
- Work-related injuries
- Falls and fracture follow-up
- Geriatric issues
Learn more about Ohio State's physical therapy and rehabilitation services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Spine Center rehab hours: M-F 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.