How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact upcoming appointments?
During this time of public health concern, some appointments may take place via telehealth wherever it's possible and appropriate. For all in-person visits, you can feel confident that our locations are safe. We've taken significant measures to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and worked tirelessly to ensure that our patients are protected. Visit our COVID-19 safety page for more information.
If you have flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, and have an upcoming appointment, please call your provider to let them know before visiting any of our hospital or outpatient care locations.
Our services include outpatient physical therapy for the following:
- Musculoskeletal issues (bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, back pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains)
- Recovery after orthopedic surgery (total hip or knee replacement, shoulder arthroplasty, arthroscopic surgery, neck and back surgery)
- Work-related injuries
- Falls and fracture follow-up
- Geriatric issues
Learn more about Ohio State's physical therapy and rehabilitation services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
- Monday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Spine Center rehab hours: M-F 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.