Outpatient Rehabilitation Hilliard YMCA
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Miami University, 2000
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, The Ohio State University, 2011
- Master of Health Informatics, University of Cincinnati, 2019
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association, since 2001
- Medical Exercise Specialist, American Council on Exercise, 2005
- Certified Provider, WorkWell Functional Capacity Evaluation, 2012
Experience and Interests
Nick has worked with a wide scope of individuals in the clinic, from adolescent athletes through the geriatric population, including time as an exercise physiologist prior to his physical therapy training. He primarily conducts Functional Capacity Evaluations. His clinical interests include the return to strength and conditioning work after an injury, sport-specific rehabilitation and orthopedics.
Beyond the outpatient setting, Nick has significant clinical experience in both the acute and inpatient realms of physical therapy, allowing him insight into the patients’ overall progression from the hospital setting though the outpatient clinic. In addition to his clinical training and experience, Nick has completed an additional degree in Health Informatics. His goal with this additional coursework is to develop methods to optimize the patient-therapist interaction and improve clinical outcomes via the utilization of data and technology.