Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care, Second Floor
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, The Ohio State University, 2011
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Duke University, 2017
- Women’s Health Physical Therapy Residency, 2018
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, 2018
- Board Certified Specialist, Women’s Health Physical Therapy, 2018
- Certified Yoga Teacher, 2018
Experience and Interests
Rachel is a board certified specialist in women’s health physical therapy, and her clinical practice focuses on working with men and women with abdominal and pelvic health concerns. She additionally serves as clinical faculty for the Women’s Health Physical Therapy Residency.
Outside of the clinic, she enjoys yoga and spending time with her family.