Routine care from your primary care doctor can help you stay healthy and get the right treatment for any health concern. The nurses and doctors at the Center for Women’s Health are your partners through all stages of your life:
- Giving you advice on staying healthy and preventing disease
- Helping with undiagnosed illnesses and health issues
- Guiding you on managing chronic diseases and conditions
- Connecting you with Ohio State experts in every medical specialty
Convenient services include:
- Routine physical exams, health screenings and immunizations
- Care for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Management for chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists when needed
Kristin Conners, MD
I specialize in general internal medicine.
Theresa Dible, APRN-CNP
I am a certified nurse practitioner specializing in primary care.
Amy Gariety, APRN-CNP
I am a certified nurse practitioner specializing in primary care and endocrinology.