We evaluate people for implantation of neuromodulation devices, such as deep brain stimulation, which use electrical stimulation to alter nervous system activity. These procedures can dramatically improve the lives of people with specific neurological and psychiatric symptoms.
We also perform spinal cord stimulation for treating patients with failed back syndrome, radicular pain syndrome, post-laminectomy pain, peripheral neuropathy and complex regional pain syndrome.
Learn more about Ohio State's neurology services.
Directions and Parking
Ohio State’s Davis Outpatient Care is conveniently located on Medical Center Drive, which is just south of Ohio State's campus. Davis Outpatient Care is located inside the Dodd Hall building.
The entrance is on the south side of the building that faces Medical Center Drive. (The Dodd Hall Rehabilitation Services entrance is on Dodd Drive on the north side of the building.) Patients and visitors can enter through either entrance or via a covered walkway from the SAFEAUTO Garage at 1585 Westpark Street.
View an internal map of Dodd Rehabilitation Hospital and Davis Outpatient Care (including the Center for Neuromodulation).
View a map of the OSU Wexner Medical Center, including University Hospital, Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital and the James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
Spanish driving directions to OSU Wexner Medical Center
Discounted parking is available. Bring your garage ticket and ask for details at any registration desk or information desk.
Handicapped accessible parking is available next to the building and in all garages on the medical center campus. Additional parking is located in the SAFEAUTO Garage at 1585 Westpark Street. It is connected to the Medical Center by a second-floor covered walkway.
For those with mobility challenges, please drop off at Davis Outpatient Care entrance on Medical Center Drive before parking your vehicle.
Park and Ride Service, 614-293-8669, is available Mon.-Fri., 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Free shuttle service to and from Dodd Hall and surrounding medical buildings, garages and local hotels.
Valet Parking is available 5 a.m.-5:45 p.m. at the main entrance to University Hospital (Doan and Rhodes Halls) at 410 W. 10th Avenue. You can then walk to Dodd Hall or call Park and Ride Service. Take valet claim checks to any registration or information desk for a parking discount.
Check CampusParc for pricing, real-time garage volume updates and issues affecting parking.
- Entrance ramp to southbound State Route 315 at Cannon Drive and 12th Avenue is now open
- 12th Avenue to Cannon Drive has reopened
- Cannon Drive, between 12th Avenue and Medical Center Drive, has reopened
- Lane closures along Cannon Drive will occur, however traffic will be maintained in both directions
- Left turns from westbound Medical Center Drive to southbound Cannon Drive are not permitted. Westbound Med Center Drive traffic must turn left on Old Cannon Drive to access King Avenue
- Access to North Cannon Garage is available via 12th Avenue
- 10th Avenue remains closed at Cannon Drive
- Cannon Drive, between John Herrick Drive and 12th Avenue, remains closed
- Patient pick-up and drop-off is located at entrance of Rhodes Hall, 450 W. 10th Ave.