The Nisonger Center, located within room 357 of McCampbell on the Ohio State campus, is one of several federally funded University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities.
Our dynamic team of researchers, clinicians, teachers, staff and trainees strive to improve the lives of persons with disabilities and their families across the lifespan.
The Nisonger Center is proud to be part of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Office of Health Sciences.
Learn more about the Nisonger Center.
Directions and Parking
McCampbell is located on The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center campus, just south of The Ohio State University.
View a map of the OSU Wexner Medical Center, including University Hospital, Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital and the James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
Spanish driving directions to OSU Wexner Medical Center
Check CampusParc for pricing, real-time garage volume updates and issues affecting parking.
- Entrance ramp to southbound State Route 315 at Cannon Drive and 12th Avenue is now open
- 12th Avenue to Cannon Drive has reopened
- Cannon Drive, between 12th Avenue and Medical Center Drive, has reopened
- Lane closures along Cannon Drive will occur, however traffic will be maintained in both directions
- Left turns from westbound Medical Center Drive to southbound Cannon Drive are not permitted. Westbound Med Center Drive traffic must turn left on Old Cannon Drive to access King Avenue
- Access to North Cannon Garage is available via 12th Avenue
- 10th Avenue remains closed at Cannon Drive
- Cannon Drive, between John Herrick Drive and 12th Avenue, remains closed
- Patient pick-up and drop-off is located at entrance of Rhodes Hall, 450 W. 10th Ave.