Prior Hall is home to a number of health-related and research facilities including the Health Sciences Library, Office of Global Health, Center for Clinical and Translational Science, Center for Advanced Robotic Surgery, College of Medicine Human Resources and the Digital Union.
Ohio State's 18,000 square-foot Clinical Skills Education and Assessment Center is located on the sixth floor and the offices for the divisions of Vascular Diseases and Surgery, Emergency Medicine and Orthopaedics are on the seventh floor.
Directions and Parking
View a map of the OSU Wexner Medical Center, including University Hospital, Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital and the James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.
Spanish driving directions to OSU Wexner Medical Center
Recommended parking is available for CampusParc pass holders and visitors at the 12th Avenue Garage.
Check CampusParc for pricing, real-time garage volume updates and issues affecting parking.
- Entrance ramp to southbound State Route 315 at Cannon Drive and 12th Avenue is now open
- 12th Avenue to Cannon Drive has reopened
- Cannon Drive, between 12th Avenue and Medical Center Drive, has reopened
- Lane closures along Cannon Drive will occur, however traffic will be maintained in both directions
- Left turns from westbound Medical Center Drive to southbound Cannon Drive are not permitted. Westbound Med Center Drive traffic must turn left on Old Cannon Drive to access King Avenue
- Access to North Cannon Garage is available via 12th Avenue
- 10th Avenue remains closed at Cannon Drive
- Cannon Drive, between John Herrick Drive and 12th Avenue, remains closed