Walk-in Care at Outpatient Care Upper Arlington provides quick, convenient care for common conditions and illnesses for patients 18 months and older. No appointment is necessary – just walk in.
Staffed by nurse practitioners, our Walk-in Care delivers the same level of quality and personalized care found at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.Services include:
- Colds, flu, ear and eye infections, sinus infections, bladder infections, bug bites, minor burns, poison ivy, sore throat, etc.
- Lab tests including pregnancy tests, strep and flu
- School/sport/work physicals
*Please be aware that many of the new physical forms require completion by the patient's primary care provider and cannot be completed at walk-in clinics located in grocery stores and retail pharmacies.What else:
- Visits start at $74, and your insurance can be billed
- Same-day physicals are available for $39
- We are not able to treat pregnant women
Please note: Register on the first floor before proceeding to the clinic on the fifth floor. The clinic is closed for lunch from 1-2 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; and from 1-1:30 p.m. on weekends. Lunch closure may vary depending on patient volume. Our last patient is seen 15 minutes prior to close. In the event of high patient volume at day’s end or staffing constraints, we will stop accepting new patients at an earlier time.
Directions and Parking
Free, onsite parking