Walk-in Care at Outpatient Care Upper Arlington: 614-366-2050
Closed in observance of holidays on the following 2020 dates: April 12, May 25, July 4, Sept. 7, Nov. 26 and Dec. 25. Modified holiday hours for 1/20, 7/3, 11/11, 11/27 are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and for 12/24 are 8 – 11:30 a.m. and for 12/31 are 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please note, all OSU and OSU Wexner Medical Center locations, including this one, are tobacco-free and weapon-free zones.
Walk-in Care Outpatient Care Upper Arlington provides convenient care for common conditions and illnesses for patients 18 months and older from our skilled nurse practitioners. No appointment is necessary, but you can reserve a spot in line with MyChart. Register on the first floor before proceeding to the clinic on the fifth floor. Services include:
- Colds, flu, ear and eye infections, sinus infections, bladder infections, bug bites, minor burns, poison ivy, sore throat, etc.
- Lab tests including pregnancy tests, strep and flu
- Immunizations (flu shot)
- School/sport/work physicals that do not require completion by the patient’s primary care provider
Additional information regarding treatments, pricing and hours:
- Walk-in Care providers cannot treat life-threatening symptoms, behavioral issues, prenatal problems, complex health conditions or infants under 18 months. You will be referred to another provider or facility should you need care for these conditions and symptoms.
- Visits start at $74, and your insurance can be billed
- Physicals are $39
- Depending on patient volume and provider availability, Walk-in Care may close for lunch from 1-2 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; and from 1-1:30 p.m. on weekends.
- Additional patients may not be able to sign in when the wait time extends past the closing time.
Free, onsite parking