Walk-in Care Outpatient Care Upper Arlington provides convenient care for common conditions and illnesses for patients 18 months and older. No appointment is necessary.
Staffed by nurse practitioners, our Walk-in Care delivers the same level of quality and personalized care found at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.Services include:
- Colds, flu, ear and eye infections, sinus infections, bladder infections, bug bites, minor burns, poison ivy, sore throat, etc.
- Lab tests including pregnancy tests, strep and flu
- Immunizations (flu shot)
- School/sport/work physicals that do not require completion by the patient’s primary care provider
- Visits start at $74, and your insurance can be billed
- Physicals are $39
- Walk-in Care providers cannot treat life-threatening symptoms, behavioral issues, prenatal problems, complex health conditions or infants under 18 months. You will be referred to another provider or facility should you need care for these conditions and symptoms.
- Additional patients may not be able to sign in when the wait time extends past the posted closing time
Please note: Register on the first floor before proceeding to the clinic on the fifth floor. The clinic is closed for lunch from 1-2 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; and from 1-1:30 p.m. on weekends. Lunch closure may vary depending on patient volume. Our last patient is seen 15 minutes prior to close. In the event of high patient volume at day’s end or staffing constraints, we will stop accepting new patients at an earlier time.
Directions and Parking
Free, onsite parking