Ohio State Plastic Surgery
Hours Today: Closed
See full hours
How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact upcoming appointments?
During this time of public health concern, some appointments may take place via telehealth wherever it's possible and appropriate. For all in-person visits, you can feel confident that our locations are safe. We've taken significant measures to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and worked tirelessly to ensure that our patients are protected. Visit our COVID-19 safety page for more information.
If you have flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, and have an upcoming appointment, please call your provider to let them know before visiting any of our hospital or outpatient care locations.
Plastic Surgery is comprised of leading surgeons who specialize in virtually every area of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Our group of surgeons offers a team approach to treatment, working together to give all of our patients the best care possible.
We offer services in:
- Breast reconstruction
- Aesthetic surgery including facial, breast and body enhancement
- Body contouring after bariatric surgery or weight loss
- Surgical treatment for migraine headaches
- Pediatric plastic surgery, such as cleft lip and palate
- Complex reconstruction after trauma, cancer and burn
- Skin reconstruction
- Hand and elbow surgery
- Spa treatments including waxing and facials
- Non surgical facial rejuvenation
Learn more about Ohio State's plastic surgery services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed