Ohio State Havener Eye Institute Westerville
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
See full hours
Havener Eye Institute Westerville is part of the nationally recognized Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. From routine comprehensive exams to advanced treatments, we use the latest diagnostic, medical and surgical techniques to treat, cure and prevent eye conditions and diseases.
Services offered at this location include:
- Routine eye examinations and correction
- Screening and primary eye care for diseases and disorders such as retinal detachment and glaucoma
- Ocular plastics
Learn more about Ohio State's ophthalmology services.
View this video to learn about the measures our eye care clinics are taking to ensure your safety.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed