The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s nationally recognized heart and vascular experts include physicians and scientists who work together to safely incorporate the latest life-altering biomedical discoveries into our treatment plans to provide the highest-quality, patient-focused care.
Ohio State Heart and Vascular Center Bellefontaine brings this excellent cardiac care and management to a central location among Dayton, Lima and Columbus.
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Mary Rutan Hospital have combined efforts in a unique relationship that expands cardiac care to the Bellefontaine, Ohio, community.
Medical services provided include:
- Cardiology and vascular consultations
- Nuclear stress tests
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Carotid ultrasound
- Venous duplex ultrasounds
- Arterial exams
- 30-day event monitors
- Holter monitors
- Electrophysiology (heart arrhythmia) consultations
- Anti-arrhythmic monitoring clinic
- Vascular angiograms
Learn more about Ohio State's heart and vascular services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed