Ohio State Heart and Vascular Fayette Memorial Hospital
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
See full hours
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s nationally recognized heart and vascular experts include physicians and scientists who work together to safely incorporate the latest life-altering biomedical discoveries into our treatment plans to provide the highest-quality, patient-focused care.
Ohio State Heart and Vascular Center Fayette Memorial Hospital brings this excellent cardiac care and management to Fayette County patients via a unique relationship with Fayette County Memorial Hospital.
Heart and vascular services provided through this relationship include:
- Vascular disease care and surgery consultations
- Non-invasive vascular testing
- Vascular ultrasound
- Medical, minimally invasive (endovascular) and surgical treatment for peripheral arterial disease
- Carotid artery disease, carotid endarterectomy
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Varicose veins and venous disease
- Dialysis access
Learn more about Ohio State's heart and vascular services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed