The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s nationally recognized heart and vascular experts include physicians and scientists who work together to safely incorporate the latest life-altering biomedical discoveries into our treatment plans to provide the highest-quality, patient-focused care.
The Heart Partnership, combining services of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Memorial Health, brings this excellent heart and vascular care to the Marysville, Ohio, community via a unique relationship.
Services provided by The Heart Partnership include the following:
- Cardiology and vascular consultations
- Nuclear stress test
- Electrophysiology (EP)
- Stress echocardiograms
- Carotid ultrasound
- Venous duplex ultrasounds
- Arterial exams
- 30-day event monitors
- Holter monitors
- Vascular diseases and surgery consultations
- Vascular angiograms
Learn more about Ohio State's heart and vascular services.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed