Ohio State Advanced Immediate Care at Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care provides convenient, walk-in health care for common conditions as well as serious, non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries — no appointment needed.
MyChart users can reserve a spot in line.
Reserving your spot is not an appointment, but helps to reduce your wait time upon arrival and notifies the clinical team you are coming. We make every effort possible to see you at your reserved time, but please be advised that medical emergencies may arise.
Conditions treated and services offered include:
- Non-life-threatening cuts and burns
- Colds, flu and sore throat
- Stitches and suturing
- Work-related injuries
- Orthopedic injury care
- Minor sprains, strains and injuries
- Suspected broken bones or dislocations
- Casting and splints
- Urgent X-rays/CT and lab work
- Postoperative problems and concerns
- Suspected blood clots
- Urinary and kidney infections
- Allergic reactions
- Skin rashes and infections
Patients must be 14 years or older to be seen at this location. We accept most insurances. A specialist copay will be collected, and coinsurance may be applicable if testing is required.
Learn more about our other immediate care treatment options.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.