Ohio State Advanced Immediate Care
in Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care
2050 Kenny Road
Columbus, OH 43221
Hours Today: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
See full hours
Ohio State Advanced Immediate Care provides walk-in care for urgent, non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries seven days a week. In addition, we can also treat less urgent conditions. Our advanced level of care and diagnostics, supervised by emergency medicine physicians, gives you the expertise of a hospital emergency department but with shorter wait times and at a lower cost than visiting the emergency department.
Advanced Immediate Care at Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care is available evenings and weekends for patients 14 years and older.
Conditions we treat
- Sports and activity-related injuries such as broken bones, sprains and minor head and back injuries
- Burns, bruises and cuts requiring stitches
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
- Painful urination or suspected bladder, kidney or urinary infections
- Postoperative concerns and suspected blood clots
- Sexual health concerns
- Cold, flu and COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, sore throat, fever and headache
- Eye, ear, throat, sinus and respiratory infections
Diagnostic tools and treatments
- Urgent X-rays, ultrasound, electrocardiogram (EKG) and CT scans
- Basic lab tests including pregnancy, strep, COVID-19 and flu
- Casts, splints and stitches
- Prescriptions and IV/hydration infusions
We accept most insurances, and our cost is less than an emergency department and generally equivalent to an urgent care. At the time of your visit, a specialist copay will be collected, and coinsurance may be applicable if testing is required.
Learn more about our other immediate care treatment options.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
ParkingFree surface lot parking for patients in designated spaces.
Valet ParkingValet parking is available for $3 at Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care. The hours of operation are Mon.-Fri. 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. and a valet attendant will be on-site Mon.-Fri. until 8 p.m.
Patients and visitors
Tobacco-free and weapon-freePlease note, all The Ohio State University and the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center locations, including this one, are tobacco-free and weapon-free zones.
*Estimated wait time was current as of 8:17 p.m. today. Your wait may vary from the times posted. What determines wait times? ↩
How would you like to schedule?
Don’t have MyChart? Create an account