How does the COVID-19 outbreak impact AfterHours Care?
We’re taking precautions to ensure a safe environment for all patients, visitors and staff. If you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or loss of smell, please call your primary care provider or 614-293-3200 for telehealth options before visiting any of our locations.
Ohio State’s AfterHours Care offers treatment for non-life threatening cuts and burns, minor sprains and strains, colds and flu, as well as stitches, splints and urgent X-rays.
No appointment necessary. We can bill your insurance.
You don’t need to be a current patient at The Ohio State Wexner Medical Center to visit our AfterHours Care at Morehouse. However, if you are already a patient at Ohio State, your visit will be documented in your electronic medical record for your physicians to review.
Services offered include:
- Colds, coughs and sore throats
- Minor cuts and abrasions
- Minor burns, rashes and insect bites
- Strains and sprains
- Work-related injuries
- Abscess incision and draining
- Fluid administration
- Urgent X-rays and computed tomography (CT) scans
- Nebulizer treatments
- Splints for minor injuries
- Stitches and suturing
- Wound care
AfterHoursCare is staffed with an emergency medical physician, two nurses and a radiology technician.
Patients must be 14 years or older.
Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.