Ohio State’s Lung Center is the outpatient clinic office for the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine. We provide a full range of services in immunology, sleep medicine and pulmonary medicine. Learn more about Ohio State's lung and pulmonary services.
Pulmonary medicine focuses on lung health and includes asthma treatment. We offer specialized asthma programs for athletes, refractory (severe) asthma and women. Diagnostic tests we offer include:
- Spirometry lung function assessment
- Eucapnic voluntary hyperventilation (EVH) – a rapid-breath test for exercise-induced asthma
- Exhaled nitric oxide measurements – a noninvasive way to assess lung inflammation
- Chest X-ray/Chest computed tomography (CT) scans
- Blood tests to measure carbon dioxide, oxygen and allergy responses
- Allergy skin testing – to identify environmental agents that trigger asthma
Learn more about Ohio State's asthma services.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed