How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact upcoming appointments?
During this time of public health concern, some appointments may take place via telehealth wherever it's possible and appropriate. For all in-person visits, you can feel confident that our locations are safe. We've taken significant measures to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and worked tirelessly to ensure that our patients are protected. Visit our COVID-19 safety page for more information.
If you have flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, and have an upcoming appointment, please call your provider to let them know before visiting any of our hospital or outpatient care locations.
Ohio State’s Lung Center is the outpatient clinic office for the Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine. We provide a full range of services in immunology, sleep medicine and pulmonary medicine. Learn more about Ohio State's lung and pulmonary services.
Pulmonary medicine focuses on lung health and includes asthma treatment. We offer specialized asthma programs for athletes, refractory (severe) asthma and women. Diagnostic tests we offer include:
- Spirometry lung function assessment
- Eucapnic voluntary hyperventilation (EVH) – a rapid-breath test for exercise-induced asthma
- Exhaled nitric oxide measurements – a noninvasive way to assess lung inflammation
- Chest X-ray/Chest computed tomography (CT) scans
- Blood tests to measure carbon dioxide, oxygen and allergy responses
- Allergy skin testing – to identify environmental agents that trigger asthma
Learn more about Ohio State's asthma services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed