Ohio State Endocrinology
Hours Today: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
See full hours
Our specialists in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism work together to diagnose and treat hormonal and other disorders. Areas of care include adrenal, pituitary and thyroid disease. We also treat thyroid cancer, morbid obesity, bone disorders, osteoporosis, genetic diseases and other health conditions.
Learn more about Ohio State's diabetes and endocrinology services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed