Ohio State Pulmonary Testing
Hours Today: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
See full hours
The Pulmonary Diagnostic Lab provides complete pulmonary function testing, cardiopulmonary exercise testing, six-minute walks, oxygen titrations, obtain arterial blood gases for analysis and high altitude studies.
Learn more about Ohio State's pulmonary services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: Closed for Independence Day
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed