Same-Day Care visits are currently being done via telehealth or appointment only
During this time of public health concern, we are not accepting walk-ins. Appointments must be scheduled using phone number or web link above. Telehealth appointments can be scheduled via phone or online and in-person appointments can only be made via phone.
Same-Day Care Outpatient Care Upper Arlington provides convenient care for common conditions and illnesses for patients 18 months and older from our skilled nurse practitioners.
Additional information regarding treatments, pricing and hours:
- Same-Day Care providers cannot treat life-threatening symptoms, behavioral issues, prenatal problems, complex health conditions or infants under 18 months. You will be referred to another provider or facility should you need care for these conditions and symptoms.
- For in-person visits, please register on the first floor before proceeding to the clinic on the fifth floor.
- Visits start at $74, and your insurance can be billed
- Physicals are $39
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed