The Ohio State Health and Fitness Center New Albany offers customized fitness programs backed by Ohio State experts and research to help you meet your fitness goals.
As a medical fitness facility integrated with The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we go beyond the basics by providing our members with the most advanced and innovative health and wellness programming and practices available.
No matter your level fitness, members benefit from:
- Health and fitness experts that provide ongoing support and wellness education, individualized goal setting, customized wellness plans and exercise prescriptions
- Individual and group training options
- Aquatics area, with lap and warm water exercise pools
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 5 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday: 5 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 7 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Seniors and vulnerable populations recommended Mon-Fri 1 pm-2 pm