Convenient primary care services in the New Albany area for children and adults, including:
- Routine physical exams, well-child checks, sports physicals, health screenings and immunizations
- Care for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health promotion and disease prevention support
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists when needed
Directions and maps
- Monday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed