Ohio State Urgent Care provides walk-in care seven days a week for minor to serious, non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. It’s staffed by skilled nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
Ohio State Urgent Care Rocky Fork Gahanna treats patients 3 months and older.
Conditions treated and services offered
- Cold, flu and COVID-19 symptoms including cough, sore throat, fever and headache
- Eye, ear, throat, sinus and respiratory infections
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Seasonal allergies, rashes and insect bites
- Minor burns, bruises and cuts
- Painful urination and urinary tract infections
- Sexual health concerns
- Broken bones, sprains and minor back pain
- Sports, camp, school and minor work permit physicals
Diagnostic tools and treatments
- Lab services, including pregnancy, strep, UTI, COVID-19 and flu
- X-ray (4 years and older)
- Casts and stitches
- Audiometry, vision testing and biometric screening
Cost and insurance
Visit is billed at a primary care rate. Most insurances accepted.
Self-pay urgent care visit starts at $130.
Sports, camp, school and work permit physicals for students up to age 18: $39
Adult physicals: $100
Learn more about our other urgent care treatment options.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.