NOTICE: The Prior 460b Computer Lab is available for scheduling resident / student testing only. Residency Testing Coordinators should submit a request form at http://go.osu.edu/evp to schedule the Prior Hall Lab. Anyone else requiring a lab for classes, training sessions, or workshops may contact ODEE Classroom Services for other available computer-rich spaces on campus.
Prior Hall access to currently restricted to specific users groups. The testing coordinator is responsible for ensuring all test takers have building access by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Test takers without keycard access will need to enter the building using the main entrance. Someone will need to be stationed at the door to identify and approve who can enter.
- There will not be a tech available in Prior on exam days. If issues arise, call the MedCtr IT ServiceDesk at 614-293-HELP (4357).
- Masks are required and mandatory health screening (temp) should have been performed as required prior to coming on campus.
- Only 19 workstations are available at a session. Please use only the ones which are visible. Do not raise or lower any workstation.
- There are active Purell stations by the back door, and by each of the restrooms on the 4th floor.
Software Installation and Browser Compatibility
- It is the requestor's responsibility to conduct all system checks or test browser compatibility in preparation for the event.
- System checks should be done at least 3 weeks beforehand.
- The requestor must self-submit an OSUMC IT NON-Catalog Ticket requesting the installation of additional software or secure browser required for the event/exam. The form can be accessed at http://go.osu.edu/non. Med Center IT End User Compute team will work with the user and asks requests be submitted 3 weeks prior to the event.
- The requestor may be required to provide the software and/or proof of license to use prior to the event.
Food is not permitted in the computer lab.
Dell 9020 AIO (All in One)
Intel® 4th Generation Core
(Quad Core, 2.90 GHz Turbo, 6MB)
4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L
After Hours Building and Room Access
Building Contacts and Hours
Outdoor Event Standards
Room Setup (tables and chairs)
Food and Alcohol
Maps and Directions
Lobby Usage Guidelines
Main Campus Event Venues and Services