All suppliers must be properly credentialed prior to visiting The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center for the purpose of business. Reptrax is the supplier credentialing provider for Ohio State’s Wexner Medical Center; their website enables supplier to register, agree to policies and procedures and submit proof of vaccinations.
Below are the three main parts to being properly credentialed:
- Having a Reptrax account in good standing
- Having gone through the appropriate steps at Ohio State’s Wexner Medical Center Security/ID Processing Office
- Maintaining your Reptrax credentials and complying with the policies of Ohio State’s Wexner Medical Center
View more details about the supplier credentialing process.
Once the supplier credentialing process is completed through Reptrax, the ID Processing office will confirm that the supplier account is in good standing and issue a hard Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center ID badge.
All suppliers maintain Reptrax credentials and comply with Ohio State’s Wexner Medical Center policies.
- Suppliers should not enter Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center departments without a pre-arranged appointment accepted by a staff member
- Suppliers should properly check in and check out at facilities during each visit. Kiosks are located at:
UH East Operating Room Kiosk: University Hospital East, 4th Floor - Operating Room Entrance
UH Operating Room Kiosk: Rhodes Hall, 4th Floor - Operating Room Entrance
Ross - Cath Lab and EP Lab Kiosk: Ross Heart Hospital, 2nd Floor - Cath Lab Entrance
Ross - Operating Room Kiosk: Ross Heart Hospital, 4th Floor- Operating Room Entrance
James - Operating Room Kiosk: James Cancer Hospital, 4th Floor - Operating Room Entrance
660 Ackerman Kiosk: 660 Ackerman, 1st Floor - Lobby
- Suppliers should obtain a new hard badge from ID Processing office each year when their TB test expires.
- Suppliers with outstanding requirements will have their facility access revoked through Reptrax and Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Security will be notified.