Communicating with your hospital care team
While you’re in the hospital, you might communicate with your care team through a video program on your tablet called Webex. Your care team members will let you know when you should use Webex to communicate with them via video.
How to use Webex
- Look for the icon on your MyChart Bedside tablet home screen
- The first time you use Webex, click on the Webex icon and install the application.
- During installation, you will be presented with 5-6 prompts, please complete them all in order to be connected to your care team. Examples include:
- Reviewing and accepting the Webex Terms of Service and Privacy Statement
- Allowing Webex meetings to use your location and connect to audio
- Your care team will provide you with a meeting ID number, in person, over the phone or via MyChart message
- Click on the Webex icon on the home screen and enter your meeting ID to be connected with your provider