I’m a member of Ohio State's Orthopaedics Department. I specialize in the operative and non-operative treatment of sports-related injuries and conditions of the shoulder, elbow, knee, foot and ankle. I am passionate about my career because I have been participating in sports for most of my life and want to help others do the same.
What I enjoy most about working here is serving as the team physician for The Ohio State University.
In my spare time, I enjoy traveling, relaxing with my family, attending Ohio State football games, working out, running and participating in fitness competitions.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2015
- Team physician for The Ohio State University and Capital University Crusaders
- Developed The Ohio State Sports Medicine Center Endurance Medicine Team
- Created a “gold standard” classification system for stress fractures
Wright State University School of Medicine
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Ctr
7/1/2006 - 6/30/2010
Specialties and conditions I treat
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Athletic Performance
- Physical Endurance
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Ankle Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament
- Athletic Injuries
- Leg Injuries
- Fractures, Stress
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Instability
- Foot Injuries
Locations where I practice
More about my work
UPMC Presbyterian Hospital
8/1/2010 - 7/31/2011
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
News about me
- Low BMI Can Increase Risk of Stress Fractures in Female Runners, Study Finds
- OSU Sports Medicine Symposium To Focus On Care And Injuries Of Endurance Athletes
- OSU Sports Medicine Symposium to Focus on Care and Injuries of Endurance Athletes
- New Surgical Technique Helps Make Achilles Tendon Repairs Stronger, Safer
- Doctors Going the Extra Mile For Distance Athletes
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/28/17, Dr. Miller has reported no financial relationships with medical device, research and/or drug companies.