Walk-in Care Worthington: 614- 293-9704
Closed in observance of 2019 holidays on: Jan. 1; April 21; May 27; July 4; Sept. 2; Nov. 28 and Dec. 25. Open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Veteran's Day (11/11), Black Friday (11/29) and New Year's Eve (12/31). Open 8 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Christmas Eve (12/24).
Please note, all OSU and OSU Wexner Medical Center locations, including this one, are tobacco-free and weapon-free zones.
Walk-in Care Worthington provides convenient care from skilled nurse practitioners for common conditions and illnesses in patients 18 months and older. No appointment is necessary but you can reserve a spot in line with MyChart. Services include:
- Colds, flu, ear and eye infections, sinus infections, bladder infections, bug bites, minor burns, poison ivy, sore throat, etc.
- Lab tests including pregnancy tests, strep and flu
- Immunizations (flu shot)
- School/sport/work physicals that do not require completion by the patient’s primary care provider
Additional information regarding treatments, pricing and hours:
- Imaging is not available at this location.
- Walk-in Care providers cannot treat life-threatening symptoms, behavioral issues, prenatal problems, complex health conditions or infants under 18 months. You will be referred to another provider or facility should you need care for these conditions and symptoms.
- Visits start at $74, and your insurance can be billed.
- Physicals are $39.
- We are closed for lunch from 1-2 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; and from 1-1:30 p.m. on weekends.
- Additional patients may not be able to sign in when the wait time extends past the closing time.
Free parking in garage