Our team of experts treats work-related and other health concerns. Our comprehensive services range from employment exams and treatment of on-the-job injuries to health screening and physical exams.
At this location we provide occupational medicine services for Ohio injured workers, as well as companies looking to establish occupational medicine services for employment. Representatives of companies interested in establishing services should call 614-293-5996 to ask about current availability.
Occupational Medicine service includes:
- Employment exams
- Workers compensation/injury care and follow-up
- Case management services for injuries
- OSHA-required exams (respirator, etc.)
- FAA medical exams (Class I, II)
- Independent Medical Exams (IMEs)
- Immigration physicals
- Adjustment of Status Medical Review
- X-ray and Lab service available on-site
- Ancillary testing such as Vision Screening, Audiometry, Electrocardiogram (EKG) and Spirometry (PFT)
- Immunizations (Tetanus/diphtheria, Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Influenza and Varicella
- Immunity verification (Rubella titer, Rubeola titer, Mumps titer, Varicella titer (chicken pox), Hepatitis A titer, Hepatitis B titer and others as needed
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Patients and their visitors will pay a reduced fee for all garages in the medical center (12th Avenue, SAFEAUTO, Wexner Medical Center Garage). Parking validations can be obtained at registration or at any Information Desk located throughout the hospital. You must bring your garage ticket with you for proper validation. Free transportation is available for patients and visitors to and from the medical center parking garages and buildings. View options.
Effective July 1, 2021, valet services at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center main campus locations (James, Ross, University Hospital, Brain and Spine) will transition to a “no tip” service, which means that valet attendants will not accept tips from customers. The daily valet rate will increase from $8 to $10. As part of the transition, valet enhancements are being made at the medical center main campus locations as well as Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care to enhance the customer experience, including the acceptance of credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay as well as ticketless valet check-in options.
Disability ParkingHandicapped accessible parking is available next to the building and in all garages on the medical center campus. Additional parking is located in the SAFEAUTO Garage at 1585 Westpark St. It is connected to the Medical Center by a second-floor covered walkway. For those with mobility challenges, please drop off at Davis Outpatient Care entrance on Medical Center Drive before parking your vehicle.
Patients and visitors
More for our patients and visitors
Patient pickup, drop-off
Patient pick-up and drop-off is located at entrance of Rhodes Hall, 450 W. 10th Ave.