Ohio State Advanced Urgent Care
Hours Today: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
See full hours
Ohio State Advanced Urgent Care provides walk-in care for urgent, non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries seven days a week. In addition, we can also treat less urgent conditions. Our advanced level of care and diagnostics, supervised by emergency medicine physicians, gives you the expertise of a hospital emergency department but with shorter wait times and at a lower cost than visiting the emergency department.
Advanced Urgent Care Dublin treats children and adults of all ages.
Conditions treated and services offered
- Sports and activity-related injuries such as broken bones, sprains and minor head and back injuries
- Burns, bruises and cuts requiring stitches
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
- Painful urination or suspected bladder, kidney or urinary infections
- Postoperative concerns and suspected blood clots
- Sexual health concerns
- Cold, flu and COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, sore throat, fever and headache
- Eye, ear, throat, sinus and respiratory infections
Diagnostic tools and treatments
- Urgent X-rays, ultrasound, electrocardiogram (EKG) and CT scans
- Basic lab tests including pregnancy, strep, COVID-19 and flu
- Casts, splints and stitches
- Prescriptions and IV/hydration infusions
We accept most insurances, and our cost is less than an emergency department and generally equivalent to an urgent care. At the time of your visit, a specialist copay will be collected, and coinsurance may be applicable if testing is required.
Learn more about our other urgent care treatment options.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
ParkingFree surface lot parking.
Valet service is available at Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care, Outpatient Care Dublin, Outpatient Care New Albany and East Hospital and the following main campus locations (James Cancer Hospital, Ross Heart Hospital, University Hospital and the Brain and Spine Hospital). Valet costs may vary per location.
Valet accepts cash, credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay. After your visit, you can request your vehicle by:
- Presenting your ticket at the cashier podium
- Calling the valet team using the phone number on your ticket
- Scanning the QR code on your ticket
- Using the “Text Down” feature listed on your ticket