Ohio State Same-Day Care provides quick access to care for common conditions and illnesses. Our same-day locations are staffed by skilled nurse practitioners in a setting that is convenient and typically less expensive than a freestanding urgent care facility.
Same-Day Care at Outpatient Care East treats patients 18 months and older.
Conditions treated and services offered
- Cold, flu and COVID-19 symptoms including cough, sore throat, fever and headache
- Eye, ear, throat, sinus and respiratory infections
- Seasonal allergies
- Minor burns, bruises and cuts NOT requiring stitches
- Insect bites and rashes
- Painful urination and suspected urinary tract infections
- Lab tests including pregnancy, strep and flu
- Work, school, sports and camp physicals and immunizations
- COVID-19 vaccines and boosters for patients six months and older (must be scheduled in advance)
Diagnostic tools and treatments
- Basic lab tests including pregnancy, strep, COVID-19 and flu
Same-Day Care is not the right choice for suspected broken bones needing urgent X-rays or serious cuts needing stitches. Please visit one of our Advanced Urgent Care locations.
In addition, Same-Day Care providers cannot treat life-threatening symptoms, behavioral issues, prenatal problems, complex health conditions or infants under 18 months. You will be referred to another provider or facility should you need care for these conditions and symptoms.
Appointments are required.
We accept most insurances. Self-pay visits start at $74 and physicals are $39.
Learn more about our other urgent care treatment options.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed