Ohio State Cardiac Rehabilitation
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
See full hours
Ohio State’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Program guides you and your family through recovery after a heart-related event. Services offered include:
- Supervised exercise program
- In-depth education about heart disease risk factors
- Counseling on lifestyle changes
Learn more about Ohio State's heart and vascular services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed