Ohio State Obstetrics, Gynecology and Midwifery
Hours Today: Closed
See full hours
How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact upcoming appointments?
During this time of public health concern, some appointments may take place via telehealth wherever it's possible and appropriate. For all in-person visits, you can feel confident that our locations are safe. We've taken significant measures to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and worked tirelessly to ensure that our patients are protected. Visit our COVID-19 safety page for more information.
If you have flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, and have an upcoming appointment, please call your provider to let them know before visiting any of our hospital or outpatient care locations.
We provide the most comprehensive women’s health care in Columbus.
- Our physicians and midwives focus on caring for you throughout your life, beginning with a woman’s first Pap test to childbirth and beyond menopause.
- Our Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists provide the additional tests and screenings that can detect, diagnose and treat your special needs during your pregnancy. A physician referral is required for high-risk obstetrics.
- Our Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery physicians provide comprehensive testing, evaluation and treatment options for women diagnosed with a variety of pelvic floor disorders, including urinary and fecal incontinence, fistulas and uterine or vaginal prolapse.
View our Ob/Gyn doctors at this location.
Learn more about Ohio State's obstetrics and gynecology services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed