Ohio State Primary Care - Family Medicine Outpatient Care Upper Arlington
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
See full hours
How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact upcoming appointments?
During this time of public health concern, some appointments may take place via telehealth wherever it's possible and appropriate. For all in-person visits, you can feel confident that our locations are safe. We've taken significant measures to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and worked tirelessly to ensure that our patients are protected. Visit our COVID-19 safety page for more information.
If you have flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, and have an upcoming appointment, please call your provider to let them know before visiting any of our hospital or outpatient care locations.
Convenient primary care services in the Upper Arlington area for children and adults, including:
- Routine physical exams, well-child checks, sports physicals, health screenings and immunizations
- Care for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health promotion and disease prevention support
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists when needed
Learn more about Ohio State’s primary care services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed