Ohio State Primary Care - Family Medicine
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
See full hours
Convenient primary care services in the Upper Arlington area for children and adults, including:
- Routine physical exams, well-child checks, sports physicals, health screenings and immunizations
- Care for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health promotion and disease prevention support
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists when needed
Learn more about Ohio State’s primary care services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed