Ohio State Women's Imaging
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
See full hours
Women’s Imaging services at this location include obstetric ultrasound, maternal fetal medicine physician (high risk obstetrics) consults, amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling.
A physician referral is required.
Learn more about Ohio State’s high risk pregnancy services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed