Ohio State Same-Day Immediate Care
614-293-9704 - All other calls
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
See full hours
Same-Day Immediate Care Outpatient Care Worthington provides convenient care for common conditions and illnesses for patients 18 months and older from our skilled nurse practitioners.
Conditions we treat and services we provide:
- Cold and flu symptoms, including cough and sore throat (currently via telehealth)
- Sinus, ear and bladder infections
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Lab tests including pregnancy, strep and flu
- Immunizations and most physicals
- COVID-19 vaccinations (walk in or schedule an appointment in MyChart)
Same-Day Immediate Care providers cannot treat life-threatening symptoms, behavioral issues, prenatal problems, complex health conditions or infants under 18 months. You will be referred to another provider or facility should you need care for these conditions and symptoms.
We accept most insurances. Self-pay visits start at $74 and physicals are $39.
Learn more about our other immediate care treatment options.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed