Our three-month Healthy Living program offers structure and accountability without weekly classes. It is designed for those who are self-motivated and looking for personalized guidance in achieving better health.
The program includes:
- Initial 60-minute orientation with a health coach
- Two 30-minute sessions with a health professional of your choice, such as exercise physiologist, health coach, or dietitian (MedGem®)
- Twelve weekly 15-minute check-ins to review progress over six months
- 30-minute wrap-up meeting to review progress and set ongoing goals
- Pay in full OR pay $220 deposit at first appointment and one additional payment of $220 (total of $440)
NOTE: All programs are self-pay. We are not able to bill insurance. The Ohio State health plans offer up to 50% reimbursement of all program costs based on attendance.
If you are interested in participating in our Healthy Living program, please email us at CompWeightManagement@osumc.edu