Healthy Living offers structure and personalized support.
Healthy Living is a three-month program that offers structure and accountability without weekly classes. It is designed for people who are self-motivated and looking for some guidance toward achieving better health.
In addition to weekly, 15-minute check-ins where weight is recorded and goals are reviewed, Healthy Living patients also have two 30-minute appointments.
This program includes:
- An initial orientation with a health coach
- Two half-hour sessions with the health professional of your choice (exercise physiologist, dietitian or health coach). Sessions may include a MedGem® measurement, meal planning, fitness assessments, exercise prescription/guidance, time management or handling stress
- 30-minute wrap up meeting
- Three monthly 30-minute health coaching workshops
- 11 weekly 15-minute check-ins
- Option to meet with a nurse practitioner to discuss weight loss medications
- Payment due at orientation
- Payment options available
- Ohio State University Health Plan members may be eligible for up to 50% reimbursement