The Community Vaccine Partners (CVP) program works to increase COVID-19 vaccination rates by making it easier for community members to sign up for an appointment through the community organizations they know and trust.
Community organizations that join the CVP program fill out simple sign-up sheets with the names of those individuals and families they serve. There’s no need to call the vaccine appointment hotline or register online. This simplified process increases accessibility for community organization members.
Vaccines are administered at:
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center’s East Hospital vaccination site.
Community-based organizations, local businesses and agencies that serve populations made vulnerable in the Columbus area can sign up for the program.
What do we provide?
- Educational materials about COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines, in languages appropriate for your members
- Answers addressing vaccination concerns
- Interpreter services
- Reminder phone calls to community members, if desired
- Arrangements for transportation to the vaccine site
- Solutions to any barriers organizations and community members may encounter
- Ongoing support from our coordinators and liaisons
To register your organization, contact Jackiethia Butsch, CVP program coordinator at the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center, at 614-366-7566 or Jackiethia.Butsch@osumc.edu. Please provide us your organization’s name and your contact information. We’ll reach out to you to discuss your organization, your community and your needs.