At Ohio State’s Health and Fitness Center New Albany, you’ll find more than 40 group exercise classes to choose from each week. Whether you’re an early riser or someone who likes to squeeze in a workout at the end of your day, we have you covered with instructor-led classes from the cycle to the pool. All experience levels, including beginners, are welcome — most workouts can be modified to your particular level of fitness and ability.
Our group classes, available on weekdays and weekend mornings, include:
- calorie-burning cardio classes, including Zumba and BODYCOMBAT
- mind and body exercises such as slow flow and Vinyasa yoga
- aquatic exercises in our warm water pool for strength and balance
- indoor cycle classes that build endurance without straining major joints
- livestream options for classes you can join from anywhere
Find a complete list of our classes below, and sign up today!
Not a member?