We’ve made a few changes to ensure the safety of our members and staff.
Our Center is open and we look forward to seeing you. We have developed an extensive plan to safely and responsibly reopen. Read our Welcome Back frequently asked questions for details.
Arrival and departure
Members will enter through parking lot doors to complete a COVID-19 screening and will then check in at the temporary front desk within the fitness center. When members leave, they will be required to check-out of the facility and exit the side door by the back stairwell near the locker rooms and Studio 1.
We are currently limiting the number of members permitted in the center to 50 at any one time.
Click here to view our current capacity of our facility to help you decide on a time to visit. You will need to refresh the page to view the most up-to-date capacity.
- Lap pool and warm water pool will be limited to 3 people with reservation required.
- Group exercise classes will be limited to 10 people per class with 1 instructor. To sign up for classes, click here
- We are encouraging 60-minute maximum visits for members.
New hours of operation
Our hours of operation are temporarily modified to clean and sanitize our facility as well as meet the needs of our most vulnerable populations.
- Monday - Thursday 5 am - 9 pm, closed from 12 pm - 1 pm for cleaning
- Friday 5 am – 6 pm, closed from 12 pm – 1 pm for cleaning
- Saturday and Sunday 7 am to 5 pm
- Seniors and vulnerable populations recommended Monday - Friday, 1 pm - 2 pm
- We encourage all members to practice social distancing of 6 feet between individuals.
- The center will shut down every other piece of cardio equipment to encourage social distancing throughout the facility.
- The locker rooms will be open with limited lockers available. The locker rooms are available only for quick change and use of the bathroom facilities
- Kid’s Club
- Before we open the facility, we implemented Micro Shield 360 Antimicrobial, placed HEPA filter systems throughout the entire Fitness Center, ensured proper HVAC turnover throughout the entire center, and coordinated proper disinfecting measures with housekeeping and our medical director.
- The facility will be closing for an hour every day to disinfect and clean the facility. This will include and not be limited to, cleaning of equipment, hard surfaces and high-touch areas.
- We will require members to clean equipment with provided alcohol wipes before and after use of equipment.
- All members and employees will be screened in the lobby with thermal scanner to check temperature before being allowed into the fitness center.
- Members will exit through the back door of the Fitness Center to reduce the number of people in the front lobby.
- All employees will be screened before coming into work as well as required to wear a mask when within the facility.
We also ask that you do your part to enhance the health and safety of our center by adhering to our member expectations. Please read our members expectations before visiting and refer to our Welcome Back FAQ for more information.
Questions and comments
If you have any questions or comments, please alert a staff member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any feedback, complete this survey. All submissions can remain anonymous and will help us make sure we are meeting your expectations.