We’ve made a few changes to ensure the safety of our members and staff.
Our Center is open and we look forward to seeing you. We have developed an extensive plan to safely and responsibly reopen.
Arrival and departure
Members will enter through parking lot doors to complete a COVID-19 screening and will then check in at the temporary front desk within the fitness center. When members leave, they will be required to check-out of the facility and exit the side door by the back stairwell near the locker rooms and Studio 1.
We are currently limiting the number of members permitted in the center to 100 at any one time.
Click here to view our current capacity of our facility to help you decide on a time to visit. You will need to refresh the page to view the most up-to-date capacity.
- Lap Pool: we will be allowing a maximum of 2 people per lane, swimming in opposite directions.
- Warm Water Pool: maximum of 6 people in the warm water pool with social distancing.
Hours of operation
Our hours of operation are temporarily modified to clean and sanitize our facility as well as meet the needs of our most vulnerable populations.
- Monday - Thursday 5 am - 9 pm
- Friday 5 am – 8 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 7 am to 5 pm
- We encourage all members to practice social distancing of 6 feet between individuals.
- The center will shut down every other piece of cardio equipment to encourage social distancing throughout the facility.
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Before we open the facility, we implemented Micro Shield 360 Antimicrobial, placed HEPA filter systems throughout the entire Fitness Center, ensured proper HVAC turnover throughout the entire center, and coordinated proper disinfecting measures with housekeeping and our medical director.
- We will require members to clean equipment with provided alcohol wipes before and after use of equipment.
- All members and employees will be screened in the lobby with thermal scanner to check temperature before being allowed into the fitness center.
- All employees will be screened before coming into work as well as required to wear a mask when within the facility.
We also ask that you do your part to enhance the health and safety of our center by adhering to our member expectations. Please read our members expectations before visiting.
Questions and comments
If you have any questions or comments, please alert a staff member or email us at email@example.com. For any feedback, complete this survey. All submissions can remain anonymous and will help us make sure we are meeting your expectations.