New Albany Health and Fitness Center: 614-685-1820
Membership Sales Hours:
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m-7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 10 a.m-2 p.m.
Please note, all OSU and OSU Wexner Medical Center locations, including this one, are tobacco-free and weapon-free zones.
Closed Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
At The Ohio State University and Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we are continually monitoring and updating our response to the COVID-19 outbreak. We continue to align our recommendations with and follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other city, state and federal agencies. In our efforts to be proactive and maintain the health and safety of our community and staff, we have made the decision to close Health and Fitness center until at least April 6. We are not charging dues for the month of April, 2020. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Ohio State Health and Fitness Center New Albany offers customized fitness programs backed by Ohio State experts and research to help you meet your fitness goals.
Services and amenities offered at this location include:
- Comprehensive wellness assessment for personalized wellness plans
- One-on-one wellness coaching
- Over 55 group fitness classes included in your membership
- Advanced fitness equipment with portable technology to monitor progress
- Aquatics area, including lap pool and warm water exercise pool
- Finely appointed locker rooms with towel service, toiletries and digital lockers
- Babysitting services
- Community programming and promotional events
- Nutritional counseling
- Personal training for individual sessions or packages
150 W. Main Street New Albany, OH 43054