Ohio State Ear, Nose and Throat
Hours Today: Closed
See full hours
Services at this location
Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology)
The ear, nose and throat experts at Ohio State Wexner Medical Center are among the best in the nation, offering safe, trusted care for a range of ENT conditions, including:
- chronic cough, ear infections and tonsillitis
- nasal obstructions
- sleep apnea, sleep disorders and snoring
- sinus issues
- swallowing disorders
- swimmer’s ear
- tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
We also provide an array of facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgical services, including:
- Botox, filler and Kybella injections
- skin resurfacing
- facial rejuvenation surgery
Learn more about the ear, nose and throat services at Ohio State.
Allergy and Immunology
The allergy experts at Ohio State Wexner Medical Center can treat your most irritating symptoms, offering cutting-edge therapy based on an extensive understanding of the immune system. We’ll identify your allergic triggers and tailor a care plan unique to your needs, eliminating the over-treatment that occurs with over-the-counter medications.
We also provide personalized care, testing and advanced treatment for a range of allergy, hypersensitivity and immune conditions, including:
- Allergic skin disease
- Drug hypersensitivity
- Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
- Food allergies
- Immune system disorders
- Rhinosinusitis and hay fever
- Stinging insect hypersensitivity
The hearing specialists at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center have seen it all —and with our help, you can hear it all. Our audiologists offer advice gained from years of expertise and will recommend the best hearing options for you based on your professional diagnostic evaluation, specific listening needs and personal pricing goals.
Our team can also work with you to:
- Create a custom treatment plan for a full range of acute or chronic ear disorders
- Develop strategies to protect your hearing from further or future damage, including custom hearing protection
- Provide comprehensive hearing health care, including device repairs, cleaning and maintenance
Learn more about the audiology services at Ohio State.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed