Fitness Center Closed
At The Ohio State University and Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we are monitoring and updating our response to the COVID-19 outbreak. We continue to align our recommendations with and follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and other city, state and federal agencies.
In our efforts to be proactive and maintain the health and safety of our faculty, staff and the community, we have made the decision to close the fitness center until further notice.
About Our Center
Our fitness center helps you achieve your personal weight loss and management goals.
Our fitness center provides:
- A friendly, comfortable environment for exercise
- A staff member on the fitness center floor to answer questions
- Strength exercise equipment (included in the membership cost)
- Select services available on a charge-per-service basis, including personalized fitness coaching, weight management and a warm-water pool
- Exercise specialist to help as needed
Fitness center hours of operation:
Closed until further notice